Can't you keep my hand to yourself?!
Monday, February 6
  EIIEEIIIEIIEIEIEIEIIIIIEIEIIEIEIIEIEIE
Dear Wustlog,

Never ever ever ever ever let me drink coffee ever again. Except maybe at parties. But certainly not when I'm meant to be productive. I seriously needed a boost today to keep from falling asleep, so I grabbed the weakest stuff I could find (2/5 power). I'm freaking wired. My eyeballs are dried out from lack of blinkign. I can't feel my face, and my skull feels like it's shrunk about 2 sizes while everything inside has remained the same size. and I suddenly have the urge to use about a MILLION EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCLAMATION POINTS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!!!!1

HORRAY!!!!11!1!1!!1!!!!!!!1!1
 
<< Home

Comments:
Lee here must have had a slower day at work than I did. Corporate time management sucks: 3 slow days in a row, then all of a sudden they tell me Friday afternoon they want something done by 5 pm on Sunday. Ijuh. Whujuh. Anyone else with odd management stories?
 
lee, i just assumed that all those long nights you spent in givens were fueled by caffeine...
 
I almost never do caffeine of any sort. Many of the other architects thought that was madness...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

A community blog, message board, think tank, toaster oven, and who knows what else...

Links

Tools
  • Create a Poll
  • Wikipedia

  • News/Opinion
  • Arts and Letters Daily
  • Political Theory Daily Review
  • Google News
  • NY Times

  • Blogs
  • Short Sharp Science
  • Invention
  • Freethought Weekly
  • Bebothersome
  • Presentation Zen
  • Previous posts

  • SNL
  • favorite superbowl commercials
  • Superbowl 40 rant
  • Super Bowl Drinking Games...
  • State of the Union Address
  • Finland Finland Finland
  • Bush loves him some sahh-unts
  • "Hello"
  • Ultimate Showdown
  • PETA is PISSED
  • Archives

  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • Miscellanea


    Designed and tested using:
    Get Firefox! and Safari.

    Unique visitors since 1.28.2006: