Can't you keep my hand to yourself?!
Thursday, December 15
  Further proof that bread is the best conduit to god
Hey, remember when Jesus and the Virgin Mary were totally awezome?

I'm sure most people have seen this already.
 

A community blog, message board, think tank, toaster oven, and who knows what else...

Links

Tools
  • Create a Poll
  • Wikipedia

  • News/Opinion
  • Arts and Letters Daily
  • Political Theory Daily Review
  • Google News
  • NY Times

  • Blogs
  • Short Sharp Science
  • Invention
  • Freethought Weekly
  • Bebothersome
  • Presentation Zen
  • Previous posts

  • Color(blindness)
  • Oh and another thing
  • "Walker told me I have AIDS"
  • New York Frosty...in Chicago!?
  • I hate you homo batman
  • I think this calls for...
  • The Dude Abides
  • Flash adventuring
  • To science
  • "你好,爱人!" - Shampoo
  • Archives

  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • Miscellanea


    Designed and tested using:
    Get Firefox! and Safari.

    Unique visitors since 1.28.2006: